Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,122   Online: 1031

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG!

Relative to Hasselblads, please read my signature.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG! Unless you have loads of money for medium format go simple at first.
    A nice Yashica will only set you back $US100 or less. Granted, it won't have interchangeable lenses or backs but you will get a lot of fun for little money.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    And you will also have a continuous burning desire for stuff that will allow you to do other things, which that one trick pony can't.
    So my advice: don't waste $ 100 on cheap fun that you could also have invested in a sensible camera.
    A sensible camera that will give you even more fun.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield View Post
    Welcome, Norm, from Melbourne. By the way,
    there is a whole separate forum here called "Introduce yourself to the APUG community", so you may like to introduce yourself there.

I own a 500 C/M and love it. By the way, there is a great Hasselblad repairman based in Adelaide, so that could be handy to know.

Thanks for the response everybody. All the basic information i've received is what I needed to know. The 500C/M is what I need...!

Kevin, what is the name of that repairer in Adelaide?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin