Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,669   Online: 1187

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Anyone recommend a good bag for Hasselblad (and Bronica)?

I have a very old bag that came with the purchase of my Hasselblad 500C and to be honest, while I am currently using it for my film gear - it is quite ugly. I also have a Bronica ETRS gripped with the 75mm 2.8 lens and AE prism. I have the 50 distagon coming for the Hasselblad, and two backs. All in all ... not a whole lot of bulk for this dual camera setup. For my dig*tal gear, I use a big backpack style bag that hold my huuuuge telephoto and wide angles lenses, plus multiple flashes, ect...

I AM A GIRL, and would like something not too rugged for the film gear. I like the look of the National Geographic bags, too ... kinda bohemian chic.

What do you recommend? Cute - yet can handle two MF cameras comfortably?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use a Tamrac 750 Photo Day Pack which loads from the top. It with allows me to carry a Hasselblad 503 CX, 50mm, 80mm, 150mm and 250mm lenses, four film backs, four extension tubes, filters, film ... It transfers the weight to the hips so that you can carry a LOT of equipment.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Tamrac has the right bag...count on it
    Logan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Katie, I use a Lowepro backpack bag for my Bronica gear, 4 lenses, filters and assorted 'stuff', not sure which model it is but all up weighs 7.5 kg. The bag is very rugged,
    padded with moveable velcro strips to suit any given set-up..the thing is, its really well designed with adjustable straps and belts so when this very small female is trudging along for miles in the middle of nowhere, the weight is so well distributed that I hardly notice how heavy it is.....as for looking chic and stylish...there's usually nobody around to impress anyway.
    Trisha

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Um, I think you loose cute when you get big enough to carry two mf rigs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    I use a Tamrac 750 Photo Day Pack which loads from the top. It with allows me to carry a Hasselblad 503 CX, 50mm, 80mm, 150mm and 250mm lenses, four film backs, four extension tubes, filters, film ... It transfers the weight to the hips so that you can carry a LOT of equipment.

Steve
    Sometimes I put in my Hasselblad 903 SWC too. That covers your two MF camera requirement. There is also the Tamrac 752 Photo Day Super Pack.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Look into a Courierware Incognito, size med or small. They can customize and even do some funky cloths for the cover flap. Looks like any messenger bag, not a camera bag.

I recommended the same rig to someone for a Mamiya 6 setup; here's his review on APUG.

Here's the website direct:

http://www.courierbags.com/objects/20.itml/icOid/20

Check out the fabric samples.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Domke F2 is a really great bag and can be configured many different ways to hold what you need. It is an American made bag and it is made extremely well. I wouldn't trade my Domke bags for anything else.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    The Domke F2 is a really great bag and can be configured many different ways to hold what you need. It is an American made bag and it is made extremely well. I wouldn't trade my Domke bags for anything else.
    Add their postal strap pad and you're good to go.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin