Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,483,010   Online: 783

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, there is no frame numbers shown on the film strip (for the properly developed film). Just the 15 images developed, for your info am using some chinese made black & white films. May be other manufacturers have the frame numbers and markings there?

currently am overseas and unable to test the camera, sure will do that when am back home.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That explains it, yes usually they do have markings at the side. Well enjoy your trip!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lucky films are known to sometimes be emulsionless (out of 15 films I bought, 3 turned out this way). I prefer Shanghai GP3 among the chinese, it's sad that Era won't make 120 films. But I got tired of shanghai after a bad batch with crazy curlyness. Try another brand and see if the problem remains.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    am using the Shanghai GP3 film too, so far don't have this problem. Anyway, may try another brand later after I check my camera functions again.

Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, just an update to those who have responded earlier.

After cleaning those electrical contacts, as suggested by some of the members here, now my camera is back to work again :-)

Thank you for all the assistance & feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin