Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,146   Online: 874

Shooter
    Multi Format

Stupid new RZ67 owner tricks :)

So I took the new RZ67 out for the first time today. Barry (from here) and I went out and I burned through 5 rolls of tri x. Just got them hung to dry...tack sharp...beautiful resolution....well exposed....all the good stuff you see at first glance ..........................................

BUT

I told myself the rubber hood for the 110 must work on the 50 as it screws right in....saw no problem through the viewfinder....looked cool....

all 4 corners on about 2.5 rolls and very evenly cut off

The 110 hood does not work on the 50! I guess most folks already know that.
    david
    Atlanta, GA

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, it does not work on the 50. You will need the 80mm #1 slide on square wide angle hood which also works on the 65mm Lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can call it, a Holga adapter for Mamiya and sell it on Ebay for big bucks....
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
    You can call it, a Holga adapter for Mamiya and sell it on Ebay for big bucks....
    to go on the world heaviest holga
    david
    Atlanta, GA

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Opposable thumbs and bipedalism are no guarantee of intelligence. Here's added proof from my first few days with a new RB last year. After prolonged, unsuccessful attempts to remove the lens, I was seriously thinking about a pipe wrench and an 8ft cheater bar when I finally discovered the camera wasn't cocked. Have fun with your RZ and those BIG negatives.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin