Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,148   Online: 1097

Shooter
    Medium Format

Replacement screw for Mamiya 110mm f/2.8

Recently, one of the 2 screws holding the collar around the in-lens cable release socket on my 110mm f/2.8 Z fell out and was lost. I emailed Mamiya to see if they would send me a replacement and they never even responded. Does anybody know how I could get a replacement screw? I would just send it somewhere for repair but it would likely cost more than buying another lens from KEH. Thanks in advance!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I may not have the exact same screw, but I do have plenty of compatable ones that should fit, same thread. Now I have to see what size it is.

E-mail me?
    automax1@juno.com
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A few years ago I needed a couple of screws and another part for a Mamiya extension tube. I called them up and got through to the parts department and ordered them.

MAC Group (914)347-3300

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Take out the remaining screw and bring it to a good hardware store (e.g. not home despot or lowes) and measure the thread. If they don't have it, check smallparts.com, likely they or someone online will carry it. It's probably a metric thread.

-Ed

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yep call Mamiya--they have wonderful customer service. I bought 4 TLRs a few years ago, they were in various shapes, with the help of Mamiya I got all of them working and all but one sold. They provided me with parts, repair manuals and advice.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Take it to your local glasses store, optician, and see if they might have one?
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin