Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,875   Posts: 1,520,189   Online: 1162

Shooter
    Medium Format

C330 stiff aperture 80mm lens

I just picked up a C330 with 55/80/150mm lenses. Everything seems to be fine with the exception of the aperture adjustment on the 80mm lens. It seems to be quite stuff. While it works, it would be better if it were a little smoother. Any advice on how to repair this?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been using Mamiya C TLRs for twenty three years and I suggest you have it CLAd by a professional.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    I've been using Mamiya C TLRs for twenty three years and I suggest you have it CLAd by a professional.
    Anyone to suggest in Canada or the US? I tested the shutter and the speeds all seem ok. The aperture is definitely quite stiff when compared with the other two lenses.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might try Camtex in Vancouver. Here's the link:
    http://camtexgroup.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format

Another possibility is Paul Ebel

Paul Ebel in US - Wisconsin/MN is another possibility, he did some work on a C330F and 105 DS lens for me and it works well

e-mail: paulebel44@yahoo.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin