Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,983   Posts: 1,632,953   Online: 1025

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruvy View Post
    Thank you hpulley

Yes, I love the rotating back on the 6X7 but I am not a studio shooter not do I shoot in any pre planed setups (wish I did) - 645 seems a more practical direction or stay with what I have as 6x6
    Why do people feel the 6x7 has to stay in the studio? I walk around and shoot mine hand held all the time, often with a 35mm around my neck and a big camera bag on my shoulder or back at the same time. No big deal.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why do people feel the 6x7 has to stay in the studio? I walk around and shoot mine hand held all the time, often with a 35mm around my neck and a big camera bag on my shoulder or back at the same time. No big deal.
    After a severe car accident with spine damage and whip lash you know why I have to travel LIGHT. So in that way a folder 6x6/6x7cm is my ultimate choice. Yes, less suitable for portraits but fast and easy in use. Like all cameras it's always somewhere a compromise but for me a good one to keep shooting on film and with high quality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin