Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,858   Online: 950

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by vlasta View Post
    They are integral part of the IID body.
    Ah ok, thank you very much!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use two standard pro bodies and have a mixture of backs. Don't feel any need to upgrade.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I tried the Pro II after staring with the Pro; I find no real benefit. The only differences I noticed were the additional stops on the shutter dial and the fine focusing knob. While both are nice, neither is essential to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is there a difference between lenses for 'RZ pro' and 'RZ pro II'? Can I use a new lens for 'RZ pro II' on my used 'RZ pro'?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, you can use a new lens on every RZ model, including Pro IID.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I find the half-stops really useful when I'm shooting without the AE prism. Fine focus is broken on my RZII so obviously it's not an issue for me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The threads Pro vs. Pro II seem to come up every so often and they're often argued by comparing features vs. cost. I can hardly believe that any Pro owner switched to the Pro II when it was released just for the new features. The most striking difference IMHO between Pro, Pro II and Pro IID is their age: the Pro was released in 1982, the Pro II in 1995, the Pro IID in 2004. Like with all technical devices, age doesn't tell you everything about their condition but sure tells you something.
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin