Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,284   Posts: 1,535,058   Online: 1073

Shooter
    Medium Format

Rolleiflex sl66 bellows not extending fully

Hi

I have a bit of an odd problem with my sl66.

Half way through a shooting session, the bellows seemed to stop going out the whole way.

They retract the whole way, and they go out to about 2/3rds of the normal extension, but at that point there is suddenly a lot of resistance and I dare not push it harder.

I've compared with my spare sl66 and I'm not loosing it. Its definitely only 2/3rds.

Any thoughts on repair?

Thanks all

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Jürgen Kuschnik might help you.
    http://www.jurgenkuschnik.com/index.html
    He did a great job on overhauling my Rollei.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hiya,

Yes, Jurgen did a great job overhauling the shutter which had been jamming a lot in october.

I don't really want to have to pay to ship it over to germany and back again, let alone what it might cost to fix

The left side of the camera looks considerably less complex than the right side. I have a backup rollei which I can use as a donor for any parts which are broken, so I'm considering doing the work myself.

Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin