Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,092   Online: 1058

Shooter
    Medium Format

Winder for Hasselblad 205FCC

I want to shoot portraits of my children using my 205FCC using the auto bracket function. Also have a 203FE but mainly using the spotmeter on the FCC.

What winder, model and part number should I look for.

There are winders listed on evil bay for the 203FE or 205TCC. Is this the same winder that I can use for the 205FCC?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    One other question, does the winder take regular non-rechargeable alkaline batteries or OEM Ni-cad batteries?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The winder takes either type of AA cell, and is the same one that is used for any of the other 200-series cameras, yes.

The one that was made for the 200-series has two short blue stripes on the housing (on the side, below the strap lug).
    There's one without those stripes too, which was the version for the 2000-series cameras. That one will work too, but has a feature 200-series cameras do not need.
    Both types are called "Winder F", the one for the 200-series has atalogue number 44069.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin