Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,062   Online: 996

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hasselblad 205FCC and Winder F (44069)

I just read the instruction manual but it does not state if there is anything special I should do when the magazine back is exchanged.

Does the winder automatically wind to the next frame and reset the shutter after each activation so when the roll is finished, all that is required is to change the back?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The shutter stays were it is when you remove the back from a 200-series camera.
    (So neither you nor the winder needs to do something special when you put it (or another one) back on again.)
    The curtains are made of rubberized cloth, and though you should not test your luck by poking it, it can take some 'abuse'.

The winder does indeed wind on automatically after each exposure. It does not know about the frame count, so after the last one on the roll, it winds on as usual, i.e. does not wind on until the trailer is all wrapped around the roll.
    So you have to do that manually before removing the roll from the magazine.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you Q.G., the camera did have the shutter reset. Very easy to bracket shots. I should have gotten the F winder much sooner.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin