Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,221   Posts: 1,532,323   Online: 1034

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Pentax 6x7 to Nikon body

I've seen some adaptors which claim to give you metering, and infinity focus, along with metering. Specifically, I'm talking about this adaptor. I'm in need of a wide angle lens for my F100 and F4. Would this adaptor allow me to fill that need? Has anyone tried this? What kind of results have you had, if so? Pentax 6x7 67 Lens to Nikon F Camera - Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter
    Sean Depuydt - Escanaba Michigan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The widest lens on the 6X7 probably = a normal on a 135 film camera! A 45mm on the 6X7 is a 45mm on a 135!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And, in general, an AP6x7 lens would be more expensive than the corresponding focal length lens in 135.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've thought of doing that, too, as my P67 165mm f/2.8 would be a tasty lens on my Nikons. But unless the adapter offers an auto diaphragm it would be nearly useless -- pretty much only good for shooting static subjects with the camera on a tripod.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin