Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,989   Posts: 1,524,090   Online: 1104

Shooter
    Medium Format

Factory Service Repair Manual for Mamiya 645E Camera

Is there a factory service repair instructions manual for the Mamiya 645E Camera? The 645E camera is the last manufactor of the camera in year 2000? If there is a factory service manual for the 645E camera, I have not been able to find it or a reprint of the manual. The last Mamiya factory service manual I can find is for the M645, M645 1000S. Does this M645 1000S factory service manual also apply to the Mamiya 645E camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The M645 1000S is decades older than the 645E, so I wouldn't expect a repair manual for the 1000S would be of much help for the 645E.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nothing on butkus.org. All I can say is keep on Googling and welcome to APUG.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Any luck finding a 645E repair manual, I'm searching for the same thing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Try contacting Mamiya service dept, they can supply you with an exploded view diagram of the camera and may have a service manual as well. I dn't have a contact person on hand but form past experiance with them, they are very accomodating.

I'll try asking around for one as well, perhaps someone has one in their basement.

Mamiya contact....
    http://www.mamiya-usa.com/customer-s...ct-mamiya.html

Hope this helps...
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    BTW there are a a guy on Nelson's forum classified section that offerd me a 645E body for parts (drop damage).

Another guy (Ausie) may have a manual but is in a flood condition right now, but will see if he can find it.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin