Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,857   Posts: 1,583,062   Online: 895

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by camerawiz View Post
    I have in my hands this lens. This is the first I've ever seen, quite impressive. It has X Y shift as well as tilt. Beautifully constructed. I am cleaning the optics for a store and once it is completed the store will post it for sale. For those of you very interested the store is Penn Camera in Washington DC.
    I wouldn't be able to clean it, what with drooling all over it at the same time.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Old thread. I've been looking at pricing on these for years and agree that it is difficult to justify its purchase. I suspect only a professional doing contracts such as annual reports, cold really justify it. Years ago I used to see them for rent by camera shops which made sense.

I can see a ETR* collector seeking one out also, after picking up the 3 zoom lenses and all other accesories and becoming bored with his/her bank account.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    So what sort of prices do these things fetch either on the Bay or elsewhere?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The reason I ask is because i recently brought an ETR with with a MC 105mm, AEII finder, speed grip the older MC 55mm Tilt Shift, and a Polaroid back for just under £500. Was this a good price for this set up?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The 105mm macro is not that common (estimate around £250). Never seen a T&S, so could guesstimate around £400-800. Reckon you got a good deal there.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last 1 I saw for sale was well within the 4 figure range. It was advertised as NOS, NIB by an ex-Bronica dealer who was selling off his old Bronica inventory. Items for sale included boxed ETR and ETRC as well as a number of MC lenses, bellows, and other assorted pieces. All advertised as new. Cream of the crop was the chrome anniversary ETRS (ETRSi?) edition. I almost went for the bellows but, have a complete set of tubes so could not quite justify it. Dang, I should have gone for it.

Shooter
    Medium Format

bronica..Schneider Super Angulon 55mm Pe PCS shift/tilt lens for my Bronica ETRS

Quote Originally Posted by mynewromantica View Post
    I am extremely interested in find a Bronica tilt shift lens. I have heard that Scheider made one but it is rare. Does anyone have a suggestion other than ebay as to where I can look for one. If not, how about a tilt shift adapter? Anything to get me tilt shift on my ETRSi.

I HAVE ONE ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    The 105mm macro is not that common (estimate around £250). Never seen a T&S, so could guesstimate around £400-800. Reckon you got a good deal there.
    The 105mm MC is not macro. The 105mm Macro is a PE. The older macros are 100mm.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by olmanphoto View Post
    I HAVE ONE ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED?
    I think lots of us would be. How much?

NJS
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've seen few copies on fleabay adapted for Hasselblad mount so no wonder about 4 figures price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin