Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,494   Online: 873

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well it's a good thing I don't use filters then and I like to have a hood for each and every lens!
    Hasselblad, Mamiya RB, Nikonos, Canon EOS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have any of you guys had to trash a C lens due to parts not being available? I had a main spring replaced in a 150mm.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    It is a good idea to choose and then stick to buying either C lenses or CF lenses rather than have a collection of both B50 and B60 filters and lens hoods.

I thought that you would be able to figure that out. Would you like me to draw a picture for you the next time I post?
    Maybe you could draw one for yourself to study before you post?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe you boys could calm down a bit.
    Hasselblad, Mamiya RB, Nikonos, Canon EOS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    film_man, this is typical of Q.G. When he does not understand something he questions to poster by making a thinly veiled attack. When the post is explained, he then makes fun of the poster because he, Q. G., did not get it. He did this all the time at www.hasselbladinfo.com. Ask him how that worked out for him.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Why, Steve!
    There i was, graciously allowing you that silly escape you came up with... And then this...
    You really don't even begin to see, let alone understand, the how, what and why of my question?

And re that forum thing: before you begin casting silly dispersions about other people, make sure you know what you are talking about.
    Because you very clearly do not.

Just being rude to safe face is still being rude, you know.
    Ask your ex-wife if you don't.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    He did this all the time at www.hasselbladinfo.com. Ask him how that worked out for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Q.G. View Post
    And re that forum thing: before you begin casting silly dispersions about other people, make sure you know what you are talking about.
    Because you very clearly do not.
    I certainly do. I watched the train wreck coming for the year leading up to it. Why do you think I did not post my psychological profile of you?

So ….
    Are these chromatic dispersions, polarization dispersions, or is it a magenta tint ala the dreaded Kodak has deleted Kodachrome and Rochester threads?

Are you having Optical delusions?

Are you having Chromatic delusions?

Are you having Polarization delusions?

Are you having just plain delusions?

******************************* S*T*O*P T*H*E P*R*E*S*S! *****************************

Lightning has struck again!

He did this all the time at www.hasselbladinfo.com. Ask him how that worked out for him.
    You can fill in the blanks. The results were the same as on www.hasselbladinfo.com!

How did that work for you this time?

Steve
    Last edited by Sirius Glass; 02-10-2011 at 07:27 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin