Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,596   Online: 866

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Price Ideas for Bronica ETRS

Hello, I was thinking of selling my Bronica ETRS with one back, 75mm EII Lens, Speed Grip and Prism Finder.

What do you think it is worth? The camera is in excellent condition grip ok and Prism, the glass is perfect but use marks on the outside casing.

Do you think £250 is a good price? or maybe more?

Kind Regards
    Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    £250 sounds reasonable, it's sometimes possible to get a good one with the same lens, prism & grip for a bit less and you have to compete with dealers who sell them for not a lot more typically £300-£350 but with a warranty.

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Grant; 01-30-2011 at 08:55 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    £250 sounds about right.

I bought mine for a steal. 300 USD for an ETR, ETRS, ETRSi, two speed grips, 75mm EII, 75mm MC, 40mm f/4, 150mm f/3.5, two 220 backs, two 120 backs, polaroid back, two bellows shades, and some filters...all in excellent condition.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    May I jump in with a similar question?

I was offered an ETRSi, grip, 40mm, normal mm, 150mm lens, two 120 and two 35mm film backs, WLF and a defective prism finder.

What do you think this is worth?
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin