Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,153   Online: 1068

Shooter
    Multi Format

First Shot of the Day

I really really do love that Brownie. She's beautiful! Lovely. Gorgeous. Wunderschön!

I had both of the metal slides pushed all the way down and one click of the lever. I stood stock still, leaning against the house for support as the front porch is just covered in snow...and I had on tennis shoes!

The shadows in this just amaze me. I probably didn't expose the paper long enough - as the negative shows :

Now, on to actually 'working' today and not doing much fun stuff. I still need to shovel out a spot in front of the house as the back is nothing but ice at the moment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great shots!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Susan,

Very Nice !

Looking forward to you becoming a subscriber so that we
    can see more of your photographs in The APUG Gallery !

Enjoy The Weekend

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jeff : Thanks!

Ron : Thank you! One of these days...One of these days.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin