Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,786   Online: 724

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    With regards to the ETRS and SQ sizes, I have had both and the ETRS feels much smaller and compact in hand compared to the SQ.

Anyway, the SQB is a nice camera and I had the 80PSB that goes with it as a kit. Sharp, easy to use, easy to load, generally a good camera for a budget. As said, finding it as a complete kit is easier and works out cheaper. The only thing you should look out for is the condition of the focusing screen as they tend to get scratched a lot. The other advantage of the SQB is that it is the newest model (went into production in 1996) in the SQ line so you know you're not buying an ancient camera. It won't take a motordrive or any of the metered prisms though.

All you ever wanted to know about the Bronica line:
    http://www.tamron-usa.com/bronica/sq_guide.asp
    http://www.tamron-usa.com/bronica/prod/sq.asp
    Hasselblad, Mamiya RB, Nikonos, Canon EOS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by film_man View Post
    With regards to the ETRS and SQ sizes, I have had both and the ETRS feels much smaller and compact in hand compared to the SQ.
    True that, despite being close by measurement. Now the SQ compared to the RB/RZ...
    Even the GS-1 seems (relatively) small compared to those. No diss on the Mamiyas though-they're great at what they do.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin