Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,775   Online: 1025

Thread: Bronica bellows

Shooter
    Multi Format

Bronica bellows

I just bought a bellows (with front movements) for my Bronica S2A system, but it seems I've made a mistake as the one I got is made specifically for the Bronica EC. Unfortunately, my S2A is being serviced at the moment, so I can't try it right now to see if it fits.

Can someone tell me if this bellows will work out of the box, or if not, is there an adapter? I found references to an adapter for using the S2A bellows on an EC camera, but not the other way around. The bellows seems really nice and is in like new condition, so I'd really like to be able to use it...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump. Is really no one familiar with this equipment..? :/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fredrik, Check out this site--- http://www.craigcamera.com/trivbronica.htm
    It states "The EC has its own bellows, which due to the longer mirror has a different mounting plate than the S2A version, and its own series of prisms, finders and backs." It appears the mounting plate was modified to accomodate the longer mirror of the EC and may be generic enough to mount on your S2A. Hopefully someone who has used these cameras will pipe in with comments. Hope it works out.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin