Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,804   Online: 1053

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Rick!
    j e s s i c a | d i t t m e r

Shooter
    127 Format
    Offer that 127 paper and spools to others who can use it.

I get 46mm non-perforated bulk film to roll onto 127. I don't know how much longer those 100ft rolls will be available but you can get about 45 rolls of 127 out of one.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pinhole_dreamer View Post
    my scanner only handles 35mm film! D'oh! I should have figured out I'd get into the medium format film.
    Last fall I bought an epson v600 scanner (which only scans up to 120 size) so I could finally scan my 120 negatives. Then I promptly went out and started shooting LF.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i just toss mine in a draw and save it, if i toss it out thats when i will find i needed it for something, so i just save it, to keep me from using the language of fustration :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I save my 120 backing paper in case I ever get some 70mm bulk film to reroll or if I need to cut some down when I reload my 126 cartridges as I have non-perf 35mm Kodak Gen 2 C-41 (Portra 160NC) and g.p. Surv 400 superpanchromatic (Rollei Retro 400S) which works great. I reuse the tape too.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaDittmer View Post
    I was glad the other day when the kids were outside while I was in the makshift darkroom...mommy has a FOUL mouth LOL! So frustrated! LOL!
    I'm pretty well known as having a foul mouth, too. Thankfully, the boys are in high school and their friends find it to be rather amazing and entertaining...and even somewhat educational because I tend to curse in German.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning...It smells like...PHOTOGRAPHY!

The photo blog has moved...
    I Love Film : by Susan McNutt, the mad photographer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robburrito View Post
    Last fall I bought an epson v600 scanner (which only scans up to 120 size) so I could finally scan my 120 negatives. Then I promptly went out and started shooting LF.
    Yeah, I had an Epson 3200 which was severely messed up, but it could handle 4X5. I finally got rid of the thing and got a V500 since I was no longer doing 4X5, and ended up getting a 4X5 rig myself. Oh well!

I guess this is a DPUG conversation. Perhaps since we are only griping about our short sightedness no one will mind!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sorensen View Post
    Yeah, I had an Epson 3200 which was severely messed up, but it could handle 4X5. I finally got rid of the thing and got a V500 since I was no longer doing 4X5, and ended up getting a 4X5 rig myself. Oh well!

I guess this is a DPUG conversation. Perhaps since we are only griping about our short sightedness no one will mind!
    I'm so short-sighted I have to go get glasses tomorrow.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning...It smells like...PHOTOGRAPHY!

The photo blog has moved...
    I Love Film : by Susan McNutt, the mad photographer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin