Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,802   Online: 929

Shooter
    Multi Format

ETRS back problem

Hi,
    I'm new Bronica owner and new user of APUG forum. This is my first post.
    I bayed ETRS body with 120 back. And I have a problem. When I crank shutter, the film on the back don't moving. I must moving it to next still with the hand-wheel on the rollback. I was looking on the body, the rack for film drive is too "deep".
    I was looking for manual, repair manual. I can't find reason for this. Something is broken?
    Can somebody help me?

Sorry for my English.
    MirekJ
    If nothing helps, it is necessary to look in manual.

Shooter
    Medium Format

film advance

Hi:
    It may be that the multiple exposure lever is in the wrong position - take a look on page 13 of this on line manual. You may find the trouble.
    Butkus is well known for his free manuals web page.

http://www.butkus.org/chinon/bronica...onica_etrs.htm
    "If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are perfectly safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in frightful danger of seeing it for the first time." G.K.Chesterton

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jime11 View Post
    Hi:
    It may be that the multiple exposure lever is in the wrong position
    Thanks for your answer.
    I checked it, it's in totally wrong position. It is moving this and that without any reaction. Probably something is unscrewing. But now is too late to repairing it.
    One more thanks.
    MirekJ
    Last edited by MirekJ; 02-19-2011 at 06:37 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi:
    When you flip the lever up you will not notice anything happening just try to crank the film & see if it advances with the lever in the up position.
    "If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are perfectly safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in frightful danger of seeing it for the first time." G.K.Chesterton

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Today I removed right cover of the body. The pusher lost the pin and don't switching the multiple exposure lever. Happily I was the compatible nail. Now all is OK
    If nothing helps, it is necessary to look in manual.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin