Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,582,980   Online: 1041

Thread: Lens storage???

Shooter
    Multi Format

Lens storage???

Today I found a Nikkor-P 200/4 that fits on my old Bronica C. It is that funky system where the focusing mechanism and the lens are two separate pieces and the focusing mechanism has markings for the 50mm, 75mm, 135mm and 200mm. The camera came with the 75mm standard lens. So I removed the 75mm and inserted the 200mm and it works fine. But here is my question. I got the lens real cheap in a junk bin and it didn't have any kind of caps or case. I found a 67mm generic pinch cap for the front but I'm wondering... what was the standard method of storage for these lenses when they weren't on the camera? Was there some sort of rear cap? It would have to be pretty deep to accommodate the shape of the lens butt...
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a Bronica EC with 75mm and 150mm lenses. The rear cap looks like a small cup and is deep like you mention.
    ebay might be a place to look.....
    http://photography.shop.ebay.com/i.h....c0.m270.l1313

I believe the cap for an S2, S2A, and EC will fit.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin