Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,710   Posts: 1,548,637   Online: 1122

Shooter
    35mm

Hasselblad 500cm jammed

so,the 80mm CZ T* lens is jammed on my hasselblad,i dont have a clue how to remove it?anyone?even i cant turn the screw from the back of the shutter.the lens shutter i think is uncocked because the blades are closed. plus,the mirror is not up where it should be even after firing and advancing.it stays below(like when you just advanced,the mirror will go down)
    Last edited by AaronPerera; 02-25-2011 at 10:53 AM. Click to view previous post history.

If you can't turn the screw in the back to cock the shutter, it needs to see the Hasselblad Doctor. Do not, repeat, not, force the screw in the back. Doing so will only multiply your woes. Don't ask me how I know this.

There may be another way to solve this problem. First, search this section of the site for "Hasselblad jam". There are probably a couple of hundred threads regarding this common occurance. I have seen a step-by-step demonstration on how to unscrew some bits in the back of the lens to reach another gizmo to unjam the shutter or lens. I personally am not that courageous.

Peter Gomena

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here are David Odess's instructions http://www.david-odess.com/faq.html#q18

What led up to the jam? Were you mounting the lens?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin