Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,819   Online: 1011

Shooter
    Multi Format

Slow shutter/400 ISO question

This upcoming weekend, there is going to be a WWI re-enactment. My son has to do a paper for his history class on the re-enactment and what he learned. I plan on going to 1. make sure he takes notes and 2. to take photographs.

The issue at hand is that it's going to be raining. (Trenches + mud = authenticity. I wonder if they managed to control the weather? ha ha!) That means it's going to be DARK and DREARY.

I'm bringing both MF cameras - my Brownie box and the Duaflex. I've already got the box loaded with 400 - due to a silly mistake of mine...and then put the camera in a safe spot, waiting for this weekend.

Any chance I'll burn the film in a downpour? (My husband is the person willing to hold the umbrella.) I've not really used either camera a lot, except for using 100 ISO in them...which is great for a brilliantly sunny day. I'm hoping that the 400 will be fine on a dark day.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning...It smells like...PHOTOGRAPHY!

The photo blog has moved...
    I Love Film : by Susan McNutt, the mad photographer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I think it will be just fine.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin