Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,466   Online: 1056

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    don't feel bad, I use to think you had to load 220 film in a dark room because it had no backing paper. Now I know it has a paper lead and tail so it can be loaded in a normal room.

It still baffles me why 220 film isn't in use more... Personally, I love the stuff. Especially in my TLR which doesn't have the advantage of swappable pre-loaded film backs during a shoot.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    300 rolls was an exaggeration to be funny, but I do have at least 80 in the fridge at this moment, plus about 30 rolls of 35mm and over 100 sheets of 4x5. I work a lot and go to school, so it is hard to find a whole day to devote to it...and I don't like to even start if I cannot devote a whole day. Anything with a pressing need to be developed goes to a lab.
    That's exactly the reason I am shooting up all the odd ball rolls of film I have currently, and starting to shoot just a few different types. And I'm matching what I shoot for 35mm and 120, so I can throw it all in the same drum and process as much as possible at once.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin