Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,968   Posts: 1,558,473   Online: 1015

Shooter
    Medium Format

Acute Matte screen for the SWC

I have several SWC's (SWC with C lens, SWC/M, 903SWC and 905SWC) which I would like to acquire a accute matte focusing screen for. I think the models I am considering are the newest (41050) and I've read that 41057 with the built in bubble also works. Is this true as locating a 41050 is difficult?

Also, I just purchased a RMFx reflex viewfinder to use with the focus screen adapter which I hope to find. Can I use this viewfinder with all the SWC models and either the 41050 or 41057?

lns

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As far as I know, the acute-matte focusing screen is for Hasselblad SLRs. Do you mean the SWC's ground glass focusing screen, which attaches to the back of the SWC?

-Laura

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes, I think I've read that the newest models are brighter because they are acute matte but I have wrongly interpreted what was written.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin