Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,057   Online: 773

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Enolde 6x9 folder

Found a local seller of one of these but can't find any good info online about them. The olny google references are about the rare telescoping view finder Enolde camera. Were they all of this type? Also are the any good? Certo6 website is still malfuntioning won't download or I'd go there.
    No escaping it!
    I must step on fallen leaves
    to take this path

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The only thing I could find online was the name of the manufacturer, Kochmann. It apparently isn't written on the camera. They date from the late 20's/early 30's as far as I can tell.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlamarsh View Post
    Found a local seller of one of these but can't find any good info online about them. The olny google references are about the rare telescoping view finder Enolde camera. Were they all of this type? Also are the any good? Certo6 website is still malfuntioning won't download or I'd go there.
    I have one of the telescopic versions, but cannot find out much about it... I've had it for a couple of years and would like some idea as to current value.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try looking for Kochmann cameras, they were sold by Burke & James in the US. The company is better known for their Reflex Korelle cameras.

The ones with the telescopic finder do appear on ebay so it's worth checking completed sales. If it's relatively rare then condition is paramoun to the value.

Welcome to APUG BYW Michael

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    thanks Ian...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by michael-mac View Post
    thanks Ian...
    Germany had a huge number of short lived companies often making excellent cameras but mergers and spin-of/break awy companies companies were rife. This went on from the early 1900's to the 1950's.

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin