Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,254   Online: 836

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Hacking an RB67 shutter

Anyone here ever taken an optically junked lens from an RB 67 and mounted a new lens in the shell? I'm specifically thinking about getting a junker 90 or 127 lens and putting some kind of Petzval or meniscus lens in it so I can get those cool portrait effects but still have the focus and exposure control, and not have some totally klugey lens mount that I'm worried about it falling off the camera every time.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll bet the posbilities are endlless. Once you get the cells out, it's just a shutter in the rear mount to do whatever you want...

I see KEH "AS IS" bin has an ungly real cheap to play with.

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yep, and the "cone" that supports the front elements can come in handy for holding various lenses as well.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin