Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,597   Online: 1260

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Bogen 3021 is enough for my Mamiya RZ. I head leaves something to be desired so I bought an Arca Swiss ball head for it. I like to Bogen 3051 for the feature of being able to release the legs with the lever near the head, but it's to heavy to carry when I hike. I use it with my 4x5. Believe it or not, before I bought my 3051, I used my Bogen 3021 for my Sinar F. It's a little wobbly when I insert the film holder, but steady enough to make a shot. It's a great tripod. From the 20+ years owning it, I've replaced 3 leg locks on it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use a Bogen 3021S with a Slik 800 ball head for my RB Pro-SD. The shorter legs of this tripod are no problem as I always use the waist-level finder. I don't have to get on my tip-toes to look down into the finder. Stability is not a problem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use a Bogen 3011 with a 3025 three-way head. It supports the RB just fine. The only downside is the tripod is a bit on the heavy side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin