Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,135   Posts: 1,637,383   Online: 1039

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm not the biggest fan of Apple, but I must admit, I enjoy my iPod Classic.

Only chumps use mp3 players with less than 160gigs!

Anyways, to keep somewhat on topic, I like Amazon. I've used it for many photo things. There's an out of print photography book that I'm hoping to buy once I can rationalize spending the money. I don't have a lot of money for play right now, but I have a bunch of change saved up. Maybe if I can cash that in for enough for the book, I'll do that.

Nobody buy the book I'm planning on getting though. There aren't many dealers offering it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Update from a ship at sea. Really, we are on a ferry from P.E.I. To Nova Scotia, with wifi. So I wonder if I should order some film from Amazon from here...

Crazy thread ya thunking?

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by coigach View Post
    Am I right in thinking you are an avid BBC Radio 4 listener...?
    No Gavin, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I never listen to Radio 4, I listen most of the time to Jazz 24.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    More support to Apug with Film from Amazon.

Just ordered more of Kodak Ektar 120 propacks with free shipping, no state sales tax and the price was less than B&H. Plus it was from the Apug link. I wish Apug would put the link in an easier to find place, its way down on the page that is called support us.

Free shipping, no tax and Apug support, good thunking huh.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    More support to Apug with Film from Amazon.

Just ordered more of Kodak Ektar 120 propacks with free shipping, no state sales tax and the price was less than B&H. Plus it was from the Apug link. I wish Apug would put the link in an easier to find place, its way down on the page that is called support us.

Free shipping, no tax and Apug support, good thunking huh.
    Cheaper then B&H and you can get free shipping?; I'll definitely be ordering.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    More film. Fujifilm Neopan 400 Professional 35mm at 2.99 US a roll, 10 rolls free shipping, no sales tax and a % to APUG for using their link. This will keep me shooting my M2 until I shoot color this fall at Ricketts Glen of the 22waterfalls. And I have the 120 Ektar ready for that from the prior post above.

Its good to support APUG with actions like this.

PM me if you are interested in Ricketts Glen in October.

Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, I certainly never have "thunked" it before. This couldn't have come at a better time either since I need to stock up for some heavy shooing through Sept. Thanks for the heads up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin