Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,001   Posts: 1,633,486   Online: 800

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sdotkling View Post
    Never had a Pentax 6x7, but I did pick up this tidbit from my favorite camera repair guys: Vogue photog Steven Meisel owns 60 --that's SIXTY--Pentax 6x7's, because at any one time 30 are in the shop.

Better know a repair guy pretty well if you're planning on using one!
    Is he beating his models into shape with them!?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You could blow the budget with a Hassy or you could use that cash for some TLR's, the Mamiya 645 is cheap enough......you will want to play with one of those, an RB and/or a press camera too. That should cover all the formats and think of the fun you will have trying to use all of them.

I wouldn't think of it as a purchase.....think of it as your FIRST medium format purchase.....of many.

Bob E.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    Is he beating his models into shape with them!?
    Strewth - maybe he's playng football with his cameras...!

I've used my P67II for landscape photography 10+ years, it's been carried up mountains, used in blizzards, accidently dropped in bogs etc and has always worked fine. They're pretty reliable workhorses in my opinion...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin