Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,549,235   Online: 1177

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    I would go for a CLA'd rolleicord every time, they are better made,and have no real weakness, they just get on with the job of taking great picture's, Autocord's are good cameras but have some weakness's, especially the focus lever, if it breaks then you face a heavy repair bill, if it can be repaired, this happened to me with autocords twice, and repairs cost twice the price of the camera, I now use a Rolleiflex and Rolleicord and they just take great photos, I find Rollei TLR's have a look of their own,Try looking at http://collectablecameras.com, as they oftem have both Rolleicords and Rolleiflex models in excelent condition a lot better priced than many others, and they are a very reliable dealer whom I have used for a number of years without never a problem
    Richard

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for everyone's info. I bit the bullet and bought that Rolleicord V from the small ad. Collectablecameras had one as well for £150 - twice the price! The difference as I said earlier is a full CLA.

Thanks again

Alex

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Alex, if it has had a full cla then you won't regret buying a Rolleicord, with a bit of care thet will last longer than your lifetime, and in my experiance take great photographs,rolleis are the leica's of the tlr world, and negatives taken with them seem to, well, have a sort of MF ''Leica Glow''
    Richard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin