Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,967   Posts: 1,558,457   Online: 1014

Shooter
    4x5 Format

your assist pls: Speed graphic with graflok for instant film 4x5 use

Can anyone steer me a bit. Intending on picking up a speed graphic with a graflok back, A, then B, I guess, getting whatever film holder is current to use with whatever 4x5 instant film is available. It seems to be only fufi.

Here I'm just asking if anyone can cut to the chase and tell me that given an appropriate speed graphic with graflok what else they would recommend on the back and the film to shoot current instant film.

I have 35mm background and the graphic cameras just never caught my eye 20 years ago....don't "shoot me" but I currently shoot DSLR and high def video but wish to pursue this format as well.

Thanks...Steve Martin of Dallas texas

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The only instant 4x5 film is probably FujiFilm. They also have a film holder PA-45 also I'm sure you can find a Polaroid 545 film holder. Double check if it will fit your back. They are generic and should fit.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fuji is now it for current instant film. PA-45 will fit, the fuji film also works with the old polaroid model 550 back, not the 545. I use a model 550 and fuji film in my speed graphic (and other 4x5 cams) works great. The fuji stuff is really very nice.
    Last edited by erikg; 06-23-2011 at 08:43 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Model 550, not 500

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin