Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,669   Online: 825

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    Look for a Ziess Super Ikonta for about $100, thy have very durable bellows.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll chime in about the Welturs. Either the 6x9 or the 6x6/6x4.5 have great focussing mechanisms and pretty good finders. Not as good as an Ensign Autorange, but not the same crazy money. Built like tanks, great bellows, both my 6x9 and 6x6 worked like new, even the 1 sec shutter speed, and no light leaks.

For a cheap date, get a Franka Solida 6x6 or its Tower -branded, Sears-sold version. Uncoupled rangefinder, fast and sharp 2.9 Schneider Radionar coated lens, great bokeh (if that's not too annoying to say). Should not be much over 100 bucks even now.

If you're buying non-system cameras, you can buy from just about anybody if you budget in CLA. I have a passel of folders and none from certo6. Not that I have anything for or agin him, he's just never had anything I wanted when I've had the big dosh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    My girl friend gave me her dad's old Zeiss Super Ikonta IV. I spent $100 for a CLA and it works great. The images are scary sharp. It has a coated lens, but never shot any color film with it. It's a great folder and compact. I saw one on Ebay recently sold for $320.
    I got one of these too! Though there's a bit of fungus on the lens. Even the light cell works!! Waiting for next paycheck to cla.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin