Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,175   Online: 701

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Strap Lug for Kiev 88

Hello-

My Kiev-88 has wanted to go on a walk with me for some time now...I tried to order a strap for it on ebay (from the KIEV company), and although the post promised it would fit all, the strap didn't fit my camera's strap lugs. The connectors on the strap were too small. When I emailed the company, their response was "Oh, you must have that one model it doesn't work with..." and that was all...

So to all of you smarties out there, has this occurred to any of you? When I looked on bhphoto.com there was connector A or connector B on the medium format straps, but I couldn't find any info on what size has a bigger connector... which I'm assuming I need...

Any info on camera straps on my mf friend would be much appreciated!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check Arax Foto in Ukraine.

http://www.araxfoto.com/accessories/camera-strap/

I have ordered and received accessories from them for my Salyut-C. No problems and it takes about 10 days to receive the shipment (well-packed and in good condition).

Paul

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin