Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,659   Posts: 1,481,494   Online: 1127

Shooter
    35mm

Fuji Pro 160S - Medium Format Film Problem. HELP!!!

Hi!

I have tried to load my brand new fresh Fuji Pro 160S (220) Film into my Contax 645 MF camera. After the camera loads the film the viewfinder doesn't show anything. Instead of showing aperture, shutter speed, etc, the camera shows this: --- ---- --- and the 120 220 number alternates.... The camera has this problem only with the new rolls of this particular film. I have loaded other films into it afterwards and everything is fine....

Please help me? Is there any problem with the film or am I doing something wrong?

THANKS!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a guess so...
    I think the Contax backs have the capability to read ISO/film length etc from the bar code that fuji generally has on the leader but a some others dont.

Maybe it's seeing the bar code but cant decipher it? ? ?
    See if there is a way to bypass the auto indexing feature.

Do you have more than one back and does this behavior happen with all your backs?

Shooter
    35mm
    I will try with another camera in a few days...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin