Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,127   Online: 909

Shooter
    Medium Format

HIstory Detectives NPR Show

Just saw a trailer for the next Tuesday show on WNED Buffalo to be aired at 8:00PM. On esegment involves a camera that may have had some connection with President Truman. It is a tlr so probably MF. Might be interesting. Maybe other NPR television stations will be airing it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pbs streams current episodes of many of the more recent programs from their website. History detectives is among them. Probably may be added a few days after air date. But thanks for the heads up!

Also there are a number of nice docs made by PBS on photography, many can be watched for free on YouTube and other similar sites. I liked Eastman wizard of photography, and a few from the older masters of photography series.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://video.pbs.org/video/2089538464/

This is the show if anyone wants to watch it, I just started right now, so cant comment on it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pretty interesting segment. A couple minor errors in the camera description. Mainly saying the shutter name was the lens name. But I hadn't heard of the photographer before and that was educational. She did make some great classic photographs.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin