Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,628   Online: 715

Shooter
    Multi Format

Hasselblad 203/205 battery life?

Hi,

I was reading on the photoethnography site that the Hasselblad 203/205 sucks batteries. I was wondering if any owners of those cameras could comment on what you're typically seeing for battery life.

Also, does the camera operate (sans meter of course) without batteries?

Thanks,

Mark

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The best you can do when you lay back the camera for some while is to remove the batteryholder. It is true that the battery discharge very quickly even when the camera is shut off.
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Harry. I'm trying to get an idea of how quickly. Any insights?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's hard to say. It seemed like the batteries in my various 200 series bodies lasted forever, then all of a sudden my 203FE ate a fairly fresh battery in a few months. It could have been that I've been ignoring my Hasselblads lately and shooting large format. I've started to store all the bodies with the batteries out of the holders now.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin