Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,178   Online: 765

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm with Sparky, for 500 you can buy a Hasselblad ready to rock and roll, no need for compromises. In the in-between range you can by a multitude of solid well performing camaras that will give you whatever "features" you'd like.
    For new gear, there aren't so many choices, and most serious ones will be more than the 500.
    If you're uneasy about used, spend 250 +or - on the camera, and another 250 +- on a top-notch cla.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am in good shape for Medium Format I have 2 ETRSI Bronicas that I bought new in the 90s but was thinking of something new for the current market. With so much good used stuff on the market I suppose it would be difficult to market a new camera in this price range. Another option would be if someone revived the Bronica line and offered a digital back then it could be offered to film and digital users.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    not to mention the fact that a high quality mechanical camera like a hasselblad will, if decently cared for, WAYYYYYYYY outlast ANYTHING you can possibly purchase new for $3000 or less... not to mention take superior photos...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin