Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,551   Posts: 1,544,903   Online: 919

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love the 67!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A couple of years back I exchanged my Bronica SQA I had several bodies, backs and numerous lenses for a RZ67 with two backs and three lenses. It was the best thing I've done I simply love using it and take it every time a travel - I've hauled it all over Russia! And the 67 format is more flexible than the 6x6 plus the rotation of the back comes in so handy.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Pentax 67

I have a Pentax 67ii, and really enjoy using it. The only lesson I learned (the hard way) is that the beast demands a tripod.

Kris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have always lusted after a Pentax 67, but ended up acquiring a Fuji GW670 II and a GSW690 III both of which I love using.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by UKJohn View Post
    A couple of years back I exchanged my Bronica SQA I had several bodies, backs and numerous lenses for a RZ67 with two backs and three lenses. It was the best thing I've done I simply love using it and take it every time a travel - I've hauled it all over Russia! And the 67 format is more flexible than the 6x6 plus the rotation of the back comes in so handy.

I totally agree. I just got a Mamiya RB67 with the 90mm and I looked for this camera for awhile. I like the fact that the RB does not need batteries to function. I downloaded a free light meter for my iPhone and it works great. I like the Hasselblads, but this camera is 6x7, or 6x4.5, and the movable back is awesome, and the ability of doing macro. I took this camera to a local museum yesterday and the 6 pounds was a bit heavy, but it was really fun. I also purchased the grip. I am a big fan of medium format. love the big negatives. They are so rich...

Greg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 376188_2185475872240_1107306236_31891430_2047812554_n.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Pentax 67 — in whatever incarnation, appears to have a devout following across the globe, and the image format is very appealing. I took the plunge and purchased a minty 67 body and TTL prism finder on FleaBay, followed a few days later (necessary to recover from the financial shock!) by an SMC 67 55mm f4.0 lens — both from Lancaster, CA. Camera is due here tomorrow, lens a few days later. Now all I need is a bigger pair of hands!
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

yep

Yep, I love the Pentax 67 also. I will own one someday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin