Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,568   Online: 1105

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    The big disadvantage with a Rolleiflex TLR when shooting weddings is it hasn't a wide angle lens ability when shooting groups or telephoto lens for headshots, in the old days a lot of pro wedding shooters took three Rollei cameras to weddings, a standard, a wide angle and a tele so a Mamiya TLR with it's interchangeable lens ability was a much cheaper and more versatile option.
    Whilst this is true, my father spent many years shooting weddings with just a Rolleicord and a Rolleiflex, both with standard lenses.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I almost got married, I gave the girl the ring and she gave the finger!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    I almost got married, I gave the girl the ring and she gave the finger!

Jeff
    Was that a misprint Jeff, was it "married", or buried
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Whilst this is true, my father spent many years shooting weddings with just a Rolleicord and a Rolleiflex, both with standard lenses.

Steve.
    It was possible Steve but difficult, the pro from the company who shot our wedding in 1964 used the three Rolleiflexes I mentioned, wide standard and tele.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    They should definitely play bingo at weddings. It would have relieved the boredom of some of the weddings I have been to!

Steve.
    You have to get the buzz going. It's valid for all situations with a risk of boredom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin