Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,873   Online: 980

Shooter
    Medium Format

HELP! Mamiya 7ii Shutter Dial "Fell" off

So I just rented a Mamiya 7ii from my school, and when I got it, the battery was installed upside down and the shutter dial was very sticky. Well, in my infinite wisdom, I kept turning the shutter dial, thinking that someone unscrewed it and I was screwing it back on. NOPE! The shutter dial fell off, and now I have no idea what to do. The equipment locker is closed, and I need to try to get this fixed so I can shoot my homework over the weekend.

So if anyone has experience with a Mamiya 7ii and knows how to fix this, let me know!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    After freaking out and calling a ton of people, I found out that the shutter dial can be put on without a major hassle. You just have to line everything up properly, and since there are only two ways that the shutter dial can be put on, it's pretty easy to figure out if you put it on the correct way. I just figured I'd put the information out there since I couldn't find it myself.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin