Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,933   Online: 1016

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ntenny View Post
    ..... The only real gotcha is the occasional camera that doesn't *say* whether it's in meters or feet!

-NT
    Well in medium format, if the lowest number is 1 or 1.5, I think you can be pretty sure it's meters.

Most of my cameras have been SLR or had a built in rangefinder. As a mechanically inclined sort, I find I do pretty well at estimating distances. My one session of slight panic was doing some flash photography outdoors at a wedding where the wooded location resulted in near total darkness. No matter how good my estimates were, I had one heck of a time reading the numbers on the focus scale to set it! The problem never crossed my mind until I was faced with it. I was not an official photographer fortunately.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Suzanne,

This is a great camera, I own one. It is small and easy to carry with you, it is the fast and easy to load and amazingly quiet!
    I highly recomend! They are a bit pricey but well worth it! I have had mine for 2 years now, no problems, very robust.

Jamie
    Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
    JamiesInfraredPhotography.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin