Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,214   Posts: 1,532,119   Online: 1060

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Which Hasselblad 45 deg finder with glasses?

I've used an NC2 that has broken/separated glass for about 5 years (it was $19!). I'm feeling like I deserve a finder with complete glass. I wear glasses, but hate diopters so I need good eye relief. I've heard that the latest PM45 is great....and quite expensive. I'd be happy with a "new" NC2, but are any of the more modern prisms better and usable with glasses?

Thanks -- Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anything newer than a NC2 is obscenely price last I looked so I stay with my NC2 that has good glass but is a bit beat up cosmetically.

I dont need a meter in these so I'm fine considering I actually prefer the wlf.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Depends on what you consider expensive but the older incarnations of the pm45 aren't so dear, I've not paid more than $100.00. They work fine with glasses, though you may want to switch from the standard eyecup to the rubber ring on the eyepiece.
    They are a bit lighter than the NC2, at least it seems so, (I've never measured), and slightly more compact, if that helps you justify the expense.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why not go into a Hasselblad dealer and try them for yourself ? different peoples eyesight varies and what suits one person might not suit another.
    Ben

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin