Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,541   Posts: 1,572,772   Online: 888

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My best MF film i use is Mamiya RZ for now, then followed by Fuji GSW690III, i like my Hasselblad 501CM but the focusing and the roll is not appealing as with Mamiya and Fuji, and later i will fix Mamiya 7 to be my choice over RZ and 501CM and even Fuji. I have only two lenses for RZ which are 50mm and 180mm, i posted a thread on another forum and i think here too asking about getting another one more lens for RZ and as usual, no one answer, so later i will decide if i need more lens and which one, ofcourse i love that 50 and 180, but always one or 2 are not enough for our wants and minds.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would recommend the 110/2.8 as your next lens, Tareq. It's the among the cheapest, and is also the fastest, smallest, lightest lens for the RZ. And among the sharpest. A great all around lens. After that I'd say get the 360.

The FujiGSW690III is a great camera/lens, and about equal in sharpness to the good wides from the RZ lineup, when stopped down. The mamiya 7 bests them both though, as would be expected. Still, the RZ and GSW hold their own, and you would notice differences only in direct comparisons, I think.

-Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by EdSawyer View Post
    I would recommend the 110/2.8 as your next lens, Tareq. It's the among the cheapest, and is also the fastest, smallest, lightest lens for the RZ. And among the sharpest. A great all around lens. After that I'd say get the 360.

The FujiGSW690III is a great camera/lens, and about equal in sharpness to the good wides from the RZ lineup, when stopped down. The mamiya 7 bests them both though, as would be expected. Still, the RZ and GSW hold their own, and you would notice differences only in direct comparisons, I think.

-Ed
    Aha, good, i will make that 110 my next lens then, but i hope i can fix my Mamiya 7 sooner or later so i can carry it for walk around and travel, RZ will not have this ability for me, and Fuji GSW is great for outdoor and travel but it is fixed lens and also it will eat the roll quickly over 6x6/6x7.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I started a new thread on 50mm version, since this thread really wasn't about a particular lens. If you can provide detail, please go to THIS thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum51/9...-good-bad.html
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin