Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,906   Online: 1180

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

To Fujifilm GF670 Owners

I hope there are some here who own the GF670. I would like to hear how satisfied you are with this camera with regards to the lens. How limiting do you find the focal length? Is the lens quality (sharpness and contrast) up to your expectations?

Thank you very much!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    I hope there are some here who own the GF670. I would like to hear how satisfied you are with this camera with regards to the lens. How limiting do you find the focal length? Is the lens quality (sharpness and contrast) up to your expectations?

Thank you very much!
    Fantastic camera, in my opinion. Solid, compact, light, with a shutter that must be experienced to be believed. Virtually silent and feather-like. I can shoot handheld at 1/8th and get a fine image. The lens, as all Fujinons I have experienced, is superb. Sharp, good contrast without being over the top. Distortion is not an issue even for some architectural work. The focal length has been fine for me for portraits and landscapes and I feel it is not limiting at all. When considering all of the above, and the fact that I can do 6x6 and 6x7 (my favorite format for printing 8x10 without crops), it's a no brainer. Absolutely great medium format travel camera too. So good I was even thinking to get me the wide version

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusM3 View Post
    Fantastic camera, in my opinion. Solid, compact, light, with a shutter that must be experienced to be believed. Virtually silent and feather-like. I can shoot handheld at 1/8th and get a fine image. The lens, as all Fujinons I have experienced, is superb. Sharp, good contrast without being over the top. Distortion is not an issue even for some architectural work. The focal length has been fine for me for portraits and landscapes and I feel it is not limiting at all. When considering all of the above, and the fact that I can do 6x6 and 6x7 (my favorite format for printing 8x10 without crops), it's a no brainer. Absolutely great medium format travel camera too. So good I was even thinking to get me the wide version
    Thank you VERY much for your wonderful reply. I would like the wide version too except that it is not a folder and costs a ridiculous amount of money. Hard to understand the massive price increase for that model.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thank you VERY much for your wonderful reply. I would like the wide version too except that it is not a folder and costs a ridiculous amount of money. Hard to understand the massive price increase for that model.

You're very welcome. Yes, don't get that about the wide..maybe they didn't make as many. The fact that it is a not a folder is a bit of a detriment but it still looks very compact. Overall, I think you'd get a lot more use out of the non-wide.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I love mine and the 80 is plenty wide for me...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    I love mine and the 80 is plenty wide for me...
    Are the images in your gallery all from the GF670? I can only see the tiny thumbnails so cannot see any details.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Are the images in your gallery all from the GF670? I can only see the tiny thumbnails so cannot see any details.
    No, 4x5, 8x10 and 11x14 cameras for my gallery pics..EC

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fantastic camera, in my opinion. Solid, compact, light, with a shutter that must be experienced to be believed. Virtually silent and feather-like. I can shoot handheld at 1/8th and get a fine image. The lens, as all Fujinons I have experienced, is superb. Sharp, good contrast without being over the top. Distortion is not an issue even for some architectural work. The focal length has been fine for me for portraits and landscapes and I feel it is not limiting at all. When considering all of the above, and the fact that I can do 6x6 and 6x7 (my favorite format for printing 8x10 without crops), it's a no brainer. Absolutely great medium format travel camera too.
    I would say 1/30S. The focal lenght is not any problem for the most things. Only the lens has some vignetting on 3,5. Comparing with a Summicron 2,0/50mm on wide open there is a bit more vignetting.
    And special, yes a marvellous travel camera.

Odessa on Fuji Reala 100.

The Netherlands on Fuji Reala 100.

C.V. Bessa III 667

Best regards,

Роберт
    My favorite store: http://www.fotohuisrovo.nl

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have been using this camera for 14 months. Just my hobby.
    I can´t complain with optical quality. The lens is just great.
    Just have to use the hood to attach filters more easily.
    Neto G.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe my flickr can help you to see real pics from the camera.
    Neto G.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin