Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,455   Posts: 1,570,569   Online: 821

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

vented lens hood for Fujica GW690?

Hello,

Looking for a vented lens hood for my GW690 (67mm filter thread) - I've been told they exist, but can't for the life of me find any proof of that online. Anyone out there know where I could purchase one?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It exists, I own one. It came with a GW690 I bought on eBay, seller didn't even mention it in the auction but just included it. The vented hood is made of plastic and has a metal mount that tightens with a small screw. When mounted, there's minor viewfinder blockage and you cannot use filters with a thick ring.
    By the way, only the old GW690 has a separate hood, the newer models have it built in.

Try eBay if you need to purchase one. I can PM you the name of the seller I got mine from if you like.
    And the sign said, "long haired freaky people need not apply"

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    That would be much appreciated! Does it have a model/part number or anything on it? May be easier to track down that way.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by waltereegho View Post
    It exists, I own one. It came with a GW690 I bought on eBay, seller didn't even mention it in the auction but just included it. The vented hood is made of plastic and has a metal mount that tightens with a small screw. When mounted, there's minor viewfinder blockage and you cannot use filters with a thick ring.
    By the way, only the old GW690 has a separate hood, the newer models have it built in.

Try eBay if you need to purchase one. I can PM you the name of the seller I got mine from if you like.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    For those curious, I think I've tracked down a non-vented hood. The seller was pretty sure it would fit, and it was $7, so I took a chance and ordered it. I'm still looking for the vented variety, but I'll just have to see how that goes.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin