Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,453   Online: 882

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya TLR Pistol grip for C220

Is it compatible with the c220? Or just C330..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an old Mamiya C330/C220 Accessory catalog which shows the pistol grip as an option for both cameras.

Jim B.

sfj
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    The various Mamiya grips are all compatible in fitting onto the screw thread and two locating pins on the camera base. However, the grips designed for the C330 and later cameras include a trigger button that links to the front shutter release of the C330. On the C220, there is no such shutter release, so the actuator does not fire the shutter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had a pistol grip for my TLRs (I have owned a C3, C220, and still have a C330f). My favorite grip was not a Mamiya brand, wish I could remember the brand, but it had a replaceable cable release at the trigger that was long enough to also go to the top screw of the C220. You should have a threaded cable release there, which is not on my C330. I also looked at ebay and there are several there that should work.
    Last edited by Too old to care; 10-27-2011 at 12:39 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin