Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,522   Posts: 1,543,805   Online: 761

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have two C330f pros, and used to use them for weddings. They were used with a Metz 45 or an old Vivitar hand grip and 283 that were pretty easy to handle. I have both the Porrofinder and the prism finder. I found both of them fairly useless, and it was far easier to flip up the magnifier and use that as it was brighter and sharper then either of the add on finders. I did some model work with both of them, primarily on a tripod so that may not be helpful. If I didn't need the tele or wide angle lens, the Yashicamats were easier to handle, lighter weight and a brighter viewfinder. I always used a hand grip with those also, either the Vivitar or a no-name grip that was lightweight and sturdy.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Not sure about the C220 with a grip, but it's a lot more cumbersome in my view than a 645 pro with a power winder. Like has already been mentioned, it's incredibly easy to use and with the winder, no need to mess with the camera or take your eye from the prism.
    I like the C220 but it's a bit slower to use (which is sometimes a good thing).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin