Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,897   Online: 976

Shooter
    Medium Format

Pentax 645NII Film Advancing Problems

Hi,

Yesterday i made 3 pictures with apparent no problem. I was using the mirrorlock up mode and when i went for the 4 exposure, when i first depressed the shutter the mirror went up, but when i depressed the shutter for the 2 time to actually record the picture...nothing happens! I didn't heard the picture being taken and of course i didn?t heard the advancing of the film. Then i tried shutting off the camera, changing for other mode....nothing happens! When i turned the camera 180? to take the batteries off...sudnely i heard the film advancing. Then i went for a 5 exposure using again the mirrorlock up..and ocurred exactly the same problem, only when i turned the camera 180? i heard the film advancing! Then for the 6 exposure i changed to the single exposure mode. When i depressed the shutter i heard (what appeared to me ) the photo been taked..but still the film didn't advance! I turned the camera 180? and only then the film advanced!!

The batteries are new...only made 1 roll with them

Does anyone had or have these kind of similar problems??

Thank you in advance

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello;
    Has there been any signs of battery leakage? Are the battery contacts clean? This would be my first guess, Steven.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by snederhiser View Post
    Hello;
    Has there been any signs of battery leakage? Are the battery contacts clean? This would be my first guess, Steven.
    It could also be a weak contact spring, if you can get to them just a tiny tug to lengthen it/them could solve your problem
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin